Important Information For The Client
- You must only use the Vehicle for the Permitted Use.
- You will be invoiced for the Expenses upon returning the Vehicle on the Return Date to the Return Location.
- Failure to return the Vehicle by the Return Date to the Return Location will mean you will incur the Late Fee.
- You are solely responsible for payment for rectification of any loss or damage to the Vehicle occurring during the Term
and between the Collection Condition Report and the Return Condition Report, including:
- Any rectification work undertaken as a result of damage incurred to the Vehicle during the Term;
- Any Insurance Excess incurred by Clean Getaway as a result of loss or damage incurred to the Vehicle during
the Term; and
- The replacement of the Vehicle as a result of the loss, damage or theft of the Vehicle during the Term.
This important information in no way replaces your obligation to read and ensure you understand the Terms and Conditions in full
(the ‘Agreement’) and your rights and obligations under the Agreement.